1. Cashout is available both in prematch and live bets.
2. In Prematch bets “Cashout” is available from the moment when the bet is placed until the moment of the official start of the event.
3. In Live bets “Cashout” is available from the moment when the bet is placed until the moment that the market/selection is available for betting.
4. Played market/selection must be available and open for betting. In case of selection is unavailable, “Cashout” becomes unavailable.
5. In bets with more than one selection, the “Cashout” is available only if all selections are available and open for betting.
6. If at least one selection is unavailable (due to a match starting or due to a suspension of odds), “Cashout” becomes unavailable.
7. In case suspended selection becomes open again “Cashout” becomes available.
8. In case the match that started first finishes and the selection is settled, “Cashout” becomes unavailable.
9. The value of the cashout is automatically calculated in real time according to the odds of the selections played.
10. Cashout margin is determined by the company and can be changed at its discretion without any further notification.
11. Cashout margin can be determined per specific player, and also may vary according to market and differ between prematch and live events.
12. Bets that were settled with the Cashout option do not meet the rollover requirements.
13. The administration has the right to disable the cashout option from the specific sport/category/championship/market.
Casinia sports betting experience – test & review
As usual, the bonus offers are hidden behind the menu item “Promotions”. Here, too, the casino deals are listed first. A little further down, however, I could also choose from 12 (!) bonuses for sports betting during my visit.
But now first of all to the welcome bonus for sports betting at Casinia: The Casinia bonus for new customers applies to the first deposit. It provides you with up to 200 euros of additional credit with a bonus value of 100 percent. This is an above-average amount for a sports betting bonus.
The percentage adds exactly the same amount to the deposit – for example, if you deposit 50 euros, you will receive 50 euros as a sports betting bonus. The maximum beckons accordingly, if you transfer 200 euros. If you are registered and click on “Get bonus” in the promotion section of the new customer bonus, you will receive the following message: “Contact us via Live Chat”. This means that in order to collect the deal, you must first make a request to the customer service. Unfortunately, this is a bit cumbersome and hardly up to date nowadays.
After the approval, you have to deposit at least 20 euros. Attention: do not deposit until after the approval and do not use NETELLER or Skrill then, because otherwise your eligibility to get the bonus will expire! With the confirmation by the support and the loading of your account, you still don’t have the deal secure: First, you still have to wager the amount of your first deposit 1 time at a minimum odds of 1.50. This is also anything but positive to me.
Once you have received the bonus, you first have to fulfill the wagering requirements. Only then are you entitled to really withdraw winnings from it. The amount of the first deposit and the bonus must be wagered more than 5 times within 30 days at a minimum rate of 2.00 – for combined bets, 1.50 is the minimum rate. This is a decent standard, but it can be even better.
Excluded when playing through are any kind of handicap bets, over/under bets, both teams score, odd/even, sports bets with cashout, system bets, tips from free bets and those on virtual sports. Invalid bets and games in the casino do not count either. Only the first bet per game will be counted. You can bet a maximum of 50 euros with the bonus.
Follow us and check out our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube ►
● on Twitter ► esport.directory
● Facebook ► esport.directory
● Youtube ► esport.directory