Thank you for uploading this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3r4V0B9ZE
#c9 #c9vskru #kru
December 11 2022
CLOUD9 vs KRU ESPORTS ALL MAPS HIGHLIGHTS
►Contact: [email protected]
© This is our original video with our original content, many high quality edits and original creative ideas. We try our best to bring you the best and most unique videos, we hope you enjoy it!
We spend 6-8 hours working on videos (search filtering editing) and showing the best game clips combined with creative and high-quality editing.
– Valorant Agent Guide: Breach.
What makes Viper’s poison? What tricks can Omen use? And what is the most effective way to play the new Reyna? Our – Valorant Agent Guide reveals it. We give an overview of the individual agent abilities and how to best use them. All in easy-to-digest guides, one – Valorant character at a time. Today we introduce you to the man who knows no secrecy: Breach
T1 go all out with three – Valorant teams.
– Valorant officially launched on June 2 and just a week later the number of pro teams continues to grow. T1 announced that they will maintain a whole three rosters in – Valorant.
Undercity Skin Bundle: Weapons, Prices & More.
The Undercity Skin Bundle has been available in the – Valorant Store since February 17 and will be available until March 1. This is also the launch day for Episode 4 Act 2, so let’s take a closer look at all the important facts!
– Valorant Weapon Guide: Operator.
The Operator is THE S##NIPER in – Valorant and while many pro players consider it overpowered, others think it’s just not worth the investment. With the Operator, you have the ability to take out anything with just one shot. Here’s a quick look at the weapon’s stats compared to the Marshal:
Patch Notes – – Valorant Weapon Guide: Marshal.
In our – Valorant Weapon Guide series we have already discussed the rifles in – Valorant, and now it’s time to take a look at an even more interesting category – the snipers. Today we’ll start with the Marshal.
Follow us and check out our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube ►
● on Twitter ► esport.directory
● Facebook ► esport.directory
● on Youtube ► esport.directory
– Valorant is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter developed by Riot Games. It is the first game developed by Riot Games in this genre. The game was first announced in October 2019 with the code-name Project A. It was released for Windows on June 2, 2020. It was originally scheduled for release in the summer of 2020. A closed beta launched back on April 7, 2020, and participation for the closed beta was done by sending game-keys for watching live streams of the game on the video platform Twitch (so-called “Twitch Drops”). The Twitch account had to be connected to the Riot Games account for this. – Valorant left the beta phase on June 2, 2020.
21 Replies to “LOSER OUT! Cloud9 vs KRÜ Esports”
so its gonnna be 100t vs c9 hmm interesting na vs na
Who signed Keznit?
C9 and 100T have been putting a good performance so far. I wonder how they would crash? Who would over lap with each other?
man i miss c9 mitch oof
Americas league is looking so damn strong
NA is coming in strong holy hell.
How are they using pre nerf chamber?
is yay being suppressed or he is their trump card???
wish kenzit was still in kru. He was so goodd
KRU's Haven C site post plant is literally what irons do.
are they still playing with the old patch? i noticed that it's still the old chamber with 2 tps
Krus team is so bad. Aim is bad, has strats worst then sentinels and really don't know what they are doing. So many solo and bad plays
what happened to yay
Kru just got gutted
Why are there so many Oni phantoms?
Edit: in bind
Leaf with the perfect entry damnn
2023 leaf will outshine yay
yay is trash now holyyyy
cmon now leaf on viper??? this mans crazy with jett
12:16 caster does not know what he is saying, kru NEEDS to take risks as a 3v4 with worse guns to have a chance at winning. 3v4 with worse guns you are not going to win without taking risks to even out the playing field
xeppaa is good