Patch 1.6 and the Edgerunners Update for Cyberpunk 2077 is here! Here are the official patch notes for you.
CD Projekt Red has released patch 1.6 for Cyberpunk 2077. The update including the Edgerunners update requires about 40 GB. Now the official patch notes have been released, which you can check out below. Keep in mind that these patch notes are only the highlights and have not been published completely by CD Projekt Red.
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the release of the latest update for Cyberpunk 2077, which offers players and gamers a variety of new features as well as tie-ins to the upcoming anime Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, created in collaboration with Studio Trigger.
The latest episode of Night City Wire revealed additional details about the Edgerunners update, also known as Patch 1.6. In reference to the upcoming anime Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, the latest update includes equipable items featured in the series, which will be released on Netflix on September 13. Players exploring Night City can find the iconic jacket of protagonist David Martinez, as well as a shotgun also used by a character from the series.
The community’s highly requested Transmog system, also known as the Wardrobe, is now accessible from any of V’s apartments and safehouses. Players have the ability to save up to six outfits, which can then be displayed and selected in the inventory. There is also a cross-platform progression feature, so saved game saves can be uploaded to the cloud and seamlessly continued on another platform.
With this update, it is also possible to play the so-called roach race at one of the arcade machines in Night City. Those who score particularly high will enjoy prizes in the form of Eurodollars and items. And those who want to play outside of Cyberpunk 2077 can also download Roach Race for iOS and Android for free. The game, developed in collaboration with Crunching Koalas, features the popular character Roach galloping, jumping and sliding through locations from The Witcher series in an endlessly scrolling 2D platformer – complete with online leaderboards.
Another animal that will take on a bigger role thanks to the Edgerunners update is Nibbles the cat, which players have already been able to meet and even adopt. With this update, Nibbles will now be able to pose elegantly in photo mode. Apart from these features, there are also additional weapons, quests and some new secrets to discover in Night City. In the REDstreams that took place after the completion of Night City Wire, a detailed look at these new additions to the game was given.
The Wardrobe allows you to customize the look of your outfit without changing the armor stats. You can create up to 6 outfits from the clothes you own in the Wardrobe of Vs Apartments and Safehouses. You can then switch between these outfits in your inventory.
3 new orders
Fixer have 3 new orders for you:
– Concrete cage
– Job type: SOS: Mercenaries wanted
– Location: Watson, Kabuki
– Fixer: Regina
– Desperate act
– Order type: Kleptomania
– Place: Santo Domingo, Arroyo
– Fixer: El Capitán
– Order type: retrieval action
– Place: Santo Domingo, Arroyo
– Fixer: Rogue
6 new firearms:
- Kappa (smart pistol)
- Senkoh LX (Tech Machine Gun)
- Hypercritical (Iconic precision rifle, available through the Order: Concrete Cage)
- VST-37 (Power Shotgun)
- MA70 HB (Power Machine Gun (Light))
- Kyubi (power assault rifle)
5 new melee weapons:
- Neurotoxin Knife (+ iconic variant Blue Fang)
- Punknife (+ iconic variant Headhunter)
- Claw (Axe)
- Razor (machete)
- Cut-O-Matic (Chainsaw)
Cross-platform progression has been implemented in the game. Your latest saves are automatically uploaded to the cloud, so you can easily continue playing on other platforms. Cross-platform saves include the latest save from each category (quicksave, autosave, manual, etc.). This feature becomes available after you log in with your account (in the main menu or in the “Load Game” menu in the game). Cross-platform progress may be available only on a limited basis for console versions that have regional restrictions.
More details can be found here.
Contents for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
In Night City you can now discover a few new secrets, inspired by the anime series Cyberpunk: Edgerunners are inspired, including new equipment and new features in photo mode.
Arcade game: roach race
You can now play a new mini-game at Night City’s arcade machines (including the machines at Vs Apartments in Northside, Japantown, and The Glen). If you make it to the top of the leaderboard, you’ll receive special prizes like money and items! If you’re having fun with roach racing in Cyberpunk 2077, why not try out the mobile version on Android and iOS? But remember that you’ll have separate high scores in the game and in the mobile version.
Nibbles in photo mode
You can now take pictures of Nibbles in photo mode! To do so, select Nibbles in the “Character” section of the “Pose” tab in Photo Mode. Note: This option is only available after Nibbles has moved into V’s apartment.
- The inverted camera axis is now also applied in photo mode.
- The degree of camera rotation in photo mode has been changed from 60/-60 to 90/-90, so vertical shots are now possible.
- Vs body and face can now be customized in Ripperdoc clinics.
- V no longer fidgets constantly during character creation.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to pick up loot from drones.
- Fixed a bug where loot could not be picked up if it was completely or partially covered by foliage.
- Fixed the reaction of NPCs when V bump into them.
- Fixed a bug where scared NPCs would stand idle or crouch instead of showing the intended “hands up” animation.
- When NPCs are knocked off balance or down while shooting, they now continue to shoot aimlessly.
- Several vehicles have been adapted to the new “Burn Out” mode from patch 1.5 and the tuning of many other cars has been refined.
- A new all-wheel drive variant of the Thorton Colby called CST40 has been added.
- Fixed a bug where cars would go backwards when braking at low speed.
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting from an access point just before starting the hacking minigame followed by completing the minigame would cause the access point to remain active and allow you to reconnect to it.
- Fixed a bug where the biomonitor would not restore health under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s health would drop extremely quickly due to the burn effect if the NPC responsible for it used the Sandevistan Sprint.
- The selling price of the Target Analysis mod has been lowered and the number of components required for crafting has been changed.
- The stats of the iconic knife “Stinger” have been changed. Attacks against poisoned enemies now have a 100% chance to cause bleeding. Attacks against bleeding enemies now have a 100% chance to cause poisoning.
- Weapons from the “Long Blade” category have been reordered into different categories:
- The kitchen knife now belongs to the “Knife” category.
- The tomahawk has been reclassified from blunt weapons to bladed weapons, and together with the new axe “Claw” now forms the new category “Axes”.
- The machete and kukri are now in the new “machetes” category along with the new “Razor” machete.
- The standard meat cleaver has been replaced with an iconic version. If the player has a butcher’s cleaver in his possession, it will be replaced with a knife. If the player has a scheme for the butcher’s cleaver, he gets a scheme for a knife in random rarity.
- Sniper rifles have been balanced. Sniper rifles should now only be able to kill enemies with one shot if the player invests in using this type of weapon. The damage of the “Overwatch” sniper rifle has been reduced. The “Nekomata” sniper rifle is now easier to use when charging.
- The price of the “Slaught-O-Matic” power pistol, which can be purchased from vending machines, has been reduced.
- “Sir John Phallustiff” now has an iconic effect: it does more damage when V hits enemies in the face with it. There is also some chance of stunning enemies with heavy attacks. Controllers now vibrate continuously while holding a weapon.
- The sniper rifle “O’Five” now has a new iconic effect. This provides larger explosions that can set the target on fire. The more enemies on fire, the bigger buffs the player gets to their critical hit chance and reload speed. It also has a unique scope that can only be equipped with Constitution 20.
- The Divided We Stand assault rifle now has a new iconic effect. Bullets now have a greater chance of missing the target, with a chance of exploding into clouds of poison. These poison clouds will poison all nearby enemies.
- The “Yinglong” submachine gun has a new iconic effect. The chance to cause EMP explosions has been significantly increased. The magazine size has been increased so you can cause even more chaos and destruction with EMP explosions.
- The scope slot has been removed from tech precision rifles (M-179 Achilles and Widow Maker). If the player owns such a rifle and had a scope attached to it, it will be removed and placed in inventory.
- Different types of knives now take different amounts of time to return to V’s hand – the exact time is indicated in the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where Skippy was causing extremely low SPS in saves made on version 1.3 and 1.31.
- Fixed a bug where you could keep buying/making ammo even though you had already reached the cap, wasting money/components.
- Fixed a bug where mantis blades with damage mods produced blinding lights when used.
- Fast melee attacks now no longer apply the status effects of the currently equipped and drawn weapon.
- Added new benefits for using poisons: “Corrosive Poison” and “Critical Antidote” (in the Ninjutsu Skill Tree), replacing the “Accelerate the Inevitable” and “Neurotoxin” perks.
- Fixed a bug where the “Whisper of Creak” perk did not work on the JKE-X2 Kenshin and the DR-12 Quasar.
- The “Long Shot” perk has been rebalanced. The player now only gets a damage bonus over it up to a certain maximum distance.
- Fixed a bug where crafting an item with a component that has a quest marker would not remove that component from inventory if the player has the “Ex Nihilo” perk.
- More new secrets have been added to Night City for players to discover. Due to technical limitations, this change is not available on older generation consoles.
- Various small bug fixes for interactions in Vs Apartments and Safehouses.
- V now sleeps in bed for as long as the player specifies.
- Automatic Love – Fixed a bug where Lizzie’s was closed during business hours.
- Dream On – It is now easier to climb from the secret control room to the roof via the ventilation shafts.
- Epistrophy: The Glen, Epistrophy: Badlands – Quests now fail as intended if the player destroys Delamain.
- I’ll Fly Away – Scorpion’s car no longer slides when driving off the ramp.
- Tapeworm – Fixed a bug where the cough animation would play late, causing graphics problems.
- The Ballad of Buck Ravers – Karim’s Samurai Merchandise is available again at Cherry Blossom Market at any time after completing the quest.
- The Coup – Fixed a bug where taking out enemies with quickhacks could cause the optional objective “Wait for an opportunity to take out the guards.” remained active until the end of the quest.
- The Hunt – Fixed a bug where the game would permanently fail to save after the Braindance sequence.
- The Handover – Fixed a bug where walking away in the middle of the quest would interrupt all battle music.
- Mission: Freedom of the Press – Fixed a bug where further quests from Regina were blocked if Max died during the mission.
- Mission: Warmer … Hot … – Fixed a bug where enemies spawned before the mission started and the player could no longer use the coolant for 8ug8ear after killing the enemies.
- Mission: Warmer … Hot … – Wakako’s car no longer drives away slowly and then disappears into thin air.
- Job: Hot Goods – Fixed a bug where you could kill Rebecca before starting the job, blocking progress.
- Mission: Devil’s Circuit – Fixed a bug where you could talk to some NPCs in the funeral home even though they were dead.
- Mission: Dove with Olive Branch – Fixed a bug where the quest was reactivated with the objective “Talk to the man in the trunk.” after the car with Alex Pushkin in it exploded.
- Quest: Whoever finds it gets to keep it – Fixed NPC reactions to a fight in Kashuu Hanten.
- Mission: Trevor’s Last Ride – Fixed a bug where Trevor’s corpse was not spawning in the freezer.
- Fixed a bug where “Psalm 11:6” would sometimes not drop on suspicion of organized crime in Northside.
- The Polycarbonate Techie Armor with Nano Fabric (upper body (outer layer) of the Techie Set) can now be found as loot in the world.
- Lightweight Hardened Rubber Reporter Shoes (shoes from the Reporter Set) can now be found as loot in the world.
- The tuning of certain radio messages to different orders has been adjusted. As a result, more radio messages should now be heard in the game.
- With the new item preview, players can now see what V will look like in an item before purchasing it.
- In the “Sound” category in the subtitles, there is now an option to turn radio subtitles on and off. By default they are turned off.
- Items in the warehouse now display their value in the tooltip as intended.
- Some options and categories in the game settings have been reorganized.
- Fixed a bug where for languages that use two bytes per character (Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese), save states and data overlapped in the “Load” menu.
- Fixed a bug where the number of available equipment pieces for different slots was not updated after equipment disassembly.
- Improved performance on the “Inventory” and “Vendor” screens.
- Fixed a bug where a dark square could get stuck on the screen.
- Various minor UI tweaks and improvements to character creation, crafting, and message menus, pop-ups, and the quest tracker.
- Bonus content can now be activated from the Bonus Content menu.
- Fixed a bug where the number of available attribute points was displayed incorrectly on the screen after leveling up.
- Neon rims of motorcycles can now have different colors.
- New hairstyles are available in character creation.
- Fixed certain bugs that caused vehicles to not spawn correctly on the road surface.
- Fixed a bug where cars would clip into each other in traffic when using slow HDD mode.
- Fixed a bug where indestructible parts floated through the air after cars were destroyed.
- Improvements in the dynamic scaling of the resolution.
- Fixed a bug where the last shot from a firearm had no recoil animation.
- Total Immortal – The grass on the way to Yorinobu’s office no longer clips through the ground.
- Added sound effects for reloading a weapon while carrying an NPC.
- Improved sound effects for throwing knives.
- Stadium Love – 6th Street’s party music is now louder.
- I Fought the Law – Fixed a bug where the fight music would keep playing endlessly if you started a fight with the thugs in the market and then left the area without defeating them.
- The graphics presets now allow for even higher quality.
- [Steam Deck] Fixed a bug where the corresponding preset used the Ultra settings instead of the actual intended settings.
- [Steam Deck] Fixed a bug where the game stopped responding after trying to change the key mapping.
- [Xbox Series S] A new performance mode has been added, which can be enabled in Settings > Video > Graphics Mode. It targets 60 FPS in 900p with dynamic scaling of the resolution (between 800p and 1080p).
- Portuguese (Brazil) is now available on disc copies of the game in Portugal (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194). More details on support for different language editions can be found here: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Switching between first-person and third-person perspective no longer causes lag.
- Fixed an issue with delays after input in ray tracing mode on next-gen consoles.
Added the missing “walk on/off” and “put away weapon” button assignments.
- Added support for Razer Chroma.
- Fixed temporary drops in FPS when opening the map or inventory on PC and Stadia.
- Various adjustments and improvements in the Arabic localization.
REDmod modding tools
The following changes apply only to the PC version of the game and only after installing REDmod.
Adding and using mods is easier with REDmod, and this update adds appropriate support for this functionality to the game. New mods that are compatible with REDmod should be saved in \Cyberpunk 2077\mods. The game still supports loading mods from the archive folder, but please note that they will not appear in the REDmod menu. For the best user experience, we recommend using the new mods folder instead.
- The parameter -modded for the command line allows you to play with mods. This parameter also allows you to turn mods on and off via REDlauncher and GOG Galaxy.
- Telemetry functionality is now also used for data about mods.
- Modified tweakdb.bin and .redscripts files can now be loaded.
- mods.json keywords for a user’s installed mods can now be loaded.
- Added a separate audio thread for audio modding.
- Fixed a few issues with TweakDB memory allocation.
Follow us and check out our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube ►
● on Twitter ► esport.directory
● Facebook ► esport.directory
● Youtube ► esport.directory