This online slot has 10 paylines where you can combine snakes, monkeys, and card symbols for epic wins on a 3×5 grid in the base game! The fun music in the background brings to life the nostalgia you feel when playing this board game, as it reminds you of the funny cartoons you used to watch on Saturday mornings as a kid! Get 3 or more bonus symbols to trigger the exciting bonus round that takes you to a real snakes and ladders board for sensational wins!
Take a trip back to a time when people played their favorite board games on rainy days instead of adventuring outside! Pragmatic Play has brought the world of Snakes & Ladders to the world of online gambling in their latest release, Snakes & Ladders Snake Eyes Slot! You can enjoy the adventure of this fantastic game from your mobile or desktop device and be transported to a nostalgic world! The sequel to Snakes & Ladders Megadice demo slot is ready to give you all the action in this fantastic new slot!
How to play.
The online slot is built on a 3×5 grid. Symbols pay out from left to right on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Gorilla – 50x your total bet for 5 on a payline.
- Banana – 20x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- Snake – Wins 20x your total bet for 5 on a payline.
- Basket with snake – 15x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- A symbol – 10x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- K symbol – 10x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- Q symbol – 5x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- J symbol – Pays 5x your total bet for 5 on a payline
- 10 symbol – Pays 5x your total bet for 5 on a payline
WILD DICE SYMBOL – Substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol. Whenever it lands on en reels, the Wild Dice symbol has 1, 2 or 3 points representing a multiplier of 1x, 2x or 3x applied to the total win of the spin.
The BONUS SYMBOL – represented as Snakes & Ladders – appears on all reels.
How to win
SNAKES & LADDERS BOARD BONUS – Get 3 or more Bonus symbols to trigger the Snakes & Ladders Board Bonus – similar to the Magic Money Maze demo slot bonus round! Depending on the number of Bonus symbols that land on the reels, the number of dice is awarded as follows:
- 5 bonus symbols – 16 dice rolls
- 4 Bonus symbols – 14 dice rolls
- 3 Bonus symbols – 12 dice rolls
If the feature is hit by 4 or 5 Bonus symbols, there is a chance that one of these symbols will turn into a SNAKE BONUS symbol – which grants 2 dice rolls for the following round.
In the bonus fame, you get a game board with 144 squares on a grid of 12×12. You are represented as a gorilla head, which is placed on the first square at the beginning of the game. At the beginning of the game, random items are placed on random squares of the grid; money wins are shown as multipliers of total bet, multipliers of total win, ladders of any size, snakes of any size and bananas.
During the game, 2 dice give a random result from 1 to 6 points on each roll. After each roll, the monkey head moves a number of places on the board equal to the total number of points from both dice.
The gorilla head can land on a square that has one of the following:
- Money prize – a random value between 4x and 100x total bet. If you land on a square with a money prize, that value is added to the total win for the round.
- Multiplier – A multiplier that, when the gorilla head lands on it, multiplies the total winnings collected up to that point.
- Ladder – The ladder is a shortcut that takes the player from a lower square to another, higher square on the board. When the gorilla head lands on the lower base of a ladder, it automatically moves to the square where the upper end of the ladder is located.
- Snake – The snake is a shortcut that takes the player from an upper square to a lower square. If you land on the head of the snake, it will automatically move to the square where the back end of the snake is located.
- Banana – When you land on a banana, a sequence is triggered in which random money values are added to the grid at random positions and all other bananas on the grid are removed.
- Final Position – If you land on the 144th position on the table, you will receive 1000 times your total bet.
Randomly, each square can have a hidden shortcut, the Rope Charmer. If the gorilla head lands on a square with the Rope Charmer, the shortcut becomes visible and the gorilla head is moved to a random position further up the grid than that square. The round ends when no more dice are rolled or the last square, number 144, is reached. At the end of the round, the total amount collected up to that point is paid out.
The bonus game has a guaranteed minimum win of 20x your total bet. If the amount collected at the end of the rolls is less than 20x your total bet, the game enters WUTMODE and the gorilla head moves from the current position to the end of the grid, passing all remaining positions in turn and collecting all values and multipliers it passes over. These multipliers are added to the final amount. In WUTMODE, the gorilla head ignores all ladders, snakes, bananas, and rope summoners.
If the gorilla head reaches square 144 at any time, the round ends immediately and there is a chance for another trigger. The game rolls two dice and if the result is 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5 or 6-6, the bonus game is retriggered and starts over. The number of rolls in the new game is equal to the number of rolls from the first bonus game. Each time a 1-1 result is rolled, another roll is added.
Each time a result of 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, 6-6 is rolled, a section of the snake at the top of the reels is filled. The snake has 4 sections. When all sections are filled, the bonus is retriggered once. The re-triggered bonus is played after the end of the current bonus. The total win of the round is equal to the total amount of all collected bonuses played.
Stakes & Winnings
With a minimum bet of $0.10, you can get the dice rolling with epic spins. You also have the option to increase the bet in increments of up to $50. The theoretical RTP of Snakes & Ladders Snake Eyes slot is 96.08% and the maximum win is 5300x – if you reach it, the round ends immediately, the win is credited and all remaining free spins are forfeited.
This latest online slot from Pragmatic Games takes us back to our childhood days when board games were king! The reels are set in a jungle by a river with raging white water and a beautiful waterfall, and are made of wood, much like the ladder you see on the sides. This slot feels similar to the Gorilla Mayhem slot! Filled with snakeskin pattern card symbols, a snake, a banana, a snake basket, and a gorilla, the reels come to life when winning symbols come together on one or more of this game’s 10 paylines.
Releasing a new slot every week that keeps players on the edge of their seats seems to be Pragmatic Games’ daily business! Based on the original Snakes & Ladders slot, this game brings the fun of childhood to life with epic bonus rounds like you’ve never seen before – who knew you could play a board game with an online slot?! Play with Pragmatic Play and Snakes & Ladders Snake Eyes slot today for a great experience on the reels!