Pragmatic Play – Bronco Spirit – Free Slot Game

has many good slots under their belt, but they are also known for a somewhat uneven portfolio. Bronco Spirit unfortunately has “filler” written all over it, but at least the Native American theme is well done. You benefit from a wild collection feature here, as well as various wild options in the bonus round.

The reels are set in a sunset canyon with red mountains in the background. Everything takes place on 5 reels, 4 rows and 75 ways to win, and you can place bets between 25 pence and £125 per spin on all platforms and devices. The game’s RTP of 96.51% is slightly above average, leaving a house edge of 3.49%. However, it is not enough to save the day.

You will spin the reels in cycles of 10 here, and any wilds you collect during the cycle will be released on the 10th spin on the reels. The bonus round offers 2 options that vary depending on the number of scatters landed. You benefit from roaming wilds. The final nail in the coffin for this game is the high volatility combined with a weak maximum win potential of 2,000x (estimated total in the bonus round) or 750x per spin.

What are the symbols?

The brown stallion with a white spot on his forehead is the best-paying symbol here, and we assume it’s called Bronco. All the other symbols relate to the Native American theme and are more or less a complete set of Indian paraphernalia. You also have the royal symbols with low value and need between 3 and 5 matching symbols on a payline to win. Here we present you the paytable for Bronco Spirit slot:

  • Wild symbol – Pays 10x for 5 on a payline.
  • Bronco – Pays 10x for 5 on a payline
  • Indian Woman – Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
  • Feathered Headdress – Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
  • Tapee – Pays 3x for 5 on a payline
  • Drum – Pays 3x for 5 on a payline
  • Axe – Pays 2x for 5 on a payline
  • Peace Pipe – Pays 2x for 5 on a payline
  • Campfire – Pays 0.8x for 5 on a payline
  • Royal Symbols – All pay 0.8x for 5 on a payline

What are the bonus features?

The base game contains only one feature, which is called the progressive feature. Sometimes you land a golden coin with a horse depicted on it, and this coin is collected. You spin the reels in cycles of 10 spins, and on every 10th spin, all the coins you have collected are released as wild symbols, which are randomly placed on the reels.

It is best not to change the bet level here during a cycle, as you will lose your number of collected coins. However, if you return to the same bet level, you will actually get the collected coins back, which is pretty neat.

Free Spins in Bronco Spirit

To trigger the game’s free spins bonus round, you need to land at least 3 scatter symbols on the same spin. You will then have a choice of 2 different free spins modes. However, the 2 modes available depend on how many scatters you used to trigger the bonus round. The main difference is the number of spins, the number of wilds and the volatility. The whole thing works as follows:

  • 3 scatters result in either 15 spins with 4 wilds or 5 spins with 7 wilds.
  • 4 scatters result in either 30 spins with 4 wilds or 10 spins with 7 wilds.
  • 5 scatters result in 45 spins with 4 wilds or 15 spins with 7 wilds.

The high volatility option is perhaps the best here as you get 7 Wilds. These Wilds are not static, but move and shift their position per free spin. You can also retrigger the bonus round by landing at least 3 new scatters during the feature. After that, you can choose again in which mode you want to play.

What is the jackpot (maximum win)?

There is no progressive or fixed jackpot to be won here, and the maximum win potential of the game is a big disappointment to be quite honest. The estimated maximum total win in the bonus round is 2,000 times your bet, but you can only win 750 times your bet on a single spin. This happens when you fill the screen with only Wilds and/or the best paying Bronco symbol. Not a very good potential for a game with high volatility.


Wild Collection 10 Spin Cycles Release Feature
2×3 free spins options with roaming wilds of different numbers
High volatility (4.5 out of 5)


Maximum win potential of 2,000x is too weak for this volatility

Leave a comment