Russian CS:GO pro Kirill “Boombl4” Mikhailov (23) proposed to his then-girlfriend live during a tournament in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Steam) in November 2021. Not even a year later, the divorce is through. The wife seems to do everything to destroy the reputation and career of the professional.
What kind of marriage proposal was that?
- Boombl4 is a – Season ed pro in CS:GO and was captain for “Natus Vincere”, one of the best teams in the world, for several years. However, he was fired at the end of May.
- In November 2021, Natus Vincere won a major tournament, the PGL in Stockholm. In an exciting match, the Ukrainian-Russian team narrowly beat G2. The Ukrainian, s1mple, an absolute star, held the trophy in the air. Everyone on the team pocketed $200,000 in prize money.
- But the highlight came when Natus Vincere’s team captain, Boombl4, proposed to his girlfriend in the big hall. He said his girlfriend was watching in Moscow, and he asked her to marry him. The audience hooted with joy (via upcomer).
Player says: He divorced and his wife blackmailed him
Here’s how that turned out now: Not good at all. In the meantime, war has broken out in Ukraine: While Boombl4 spoke out for peace, his wife showed up on Instagram with the Russian flag on her face. She obviously supports the war.
Boombl4’s career at Natus Vincere came to an end a few weeks ago: the team said he was too much of a risk. He was released after the PGL tournament in Antwerp. Again Boombl4 had competed for Natus Vincere and had led the team to the final. But there they were defeated by FaZe.
Woman claims: Her ex-husband is a drug addict, publishes video
These are the new allegations: But the crowning moment came today. Boombl4 says: He divorced his wife and was blackmailed the same day with a variety of “photos, videos and a large amount of false information.”
As reported by the site Dotesports, his ex-wife, Angelika “LiQueen” Mikhailova, posted a video in which Boombl4 appears to be using the synthetic drug mephedrone, a drug that has been compared to cocaine and ecstasy (via twitter).
She also reportedly published several posts on Telegram saying Boombl4 was addicted to the drug. In addition, she published intimate photos of him. The player says: these are false statements. He wants to file a defamation suit against his ex-wife. Things seem to have gone wrong in the few months between the marriage proposal and now.
Follow us and check out our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube ►
● on Twitter ► esport.directory
● Facebook ► esport.directory
● Youtube ► esport.directory
#cs:gotips, #cs:gotricks, #cs:gocheats, #cs:gohacks, #cs:gohacks2022, #cs:gotipspro, #cs:gopaidcheats, #cs:go, #cs:gotipsandtricks, #cs:gotipsandtricks2022, #cs:gotipsandtricksforbeginners, #cs:gotips, #cs:gotricks, #cs:gotrickshots, #cs:gohacks, #cs:gohacksfree, #cs:gohacksfree2022,