1. This offer is only available to new customers, who have registered and made their first real-money deposit at Wazamba.
2. The Bonus is 100% of a player’s first deposit up to 100 EUR / 30,000 HUF / 450 PLN / 8,000 INR / 200 NZD / 150 CAD / 100 USD / 700 BRL / 2,500 CZK / 13,000 JPY / 150 AUD / 85,000 CLP / 500 PEN / 110 CHF / 47,500 NGN / 1,600 TRY / 3,800 THB / 1,625,000 IDR / 1,600 ZAR / 2,100 MXN / 150 SGD / 450 MYR / 135,000 KRW / 6,000 PHP.
2.1 The maximum Bonus amount for players from Finland, Germany, Norway, Switzerland and Austria is 200 EUR / 2,000 NOK.
2.2 The maximum Bonus amount for players from Italy is 150 EUR.
2.3 The maximum Bonus amount for players from Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Azerbaijan is 50 EUR.
3. The minimum qualifying deposit amount for this promotion is 20 EUR / 6,000 HUF / 200 NOK / 90 PLN / 500 INR / 40 NZD / 30 CAD / 20 USD / 150 BRL / 500 CZK / 2,600 JPY / 30 AUD / 17,000 CLP / 100 PEN / 22 CHF / 9,500 NGN / 320 TRY / 380 THB / 325,000 IDR / 320 ZAR / 420 MXN / 150 SGD / 90 MYR / 27,000 KRW / 300 PHP.
3.1 In order to qualify for the bonus, the player must play through the full amount of the first deposit at least once with odds no less than 1,50. All bets must be settled.
3.2 In order to obtain the bonus, please contact us via Live Chat or via email:[email protected].
4. Customers who have previously made a real-money deposit into their Wazamba account, are not eligible to receive this promotion.
4.1 Deposits via Skrill or Neteller shall not be considered qualifying deposits for this promotion.
4.2 A withdrawal request before receiving the Bonus or any active withdrawal request will void any bonus eligibility.
5. Wagering requirements: Customers from Germany, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Austria and Brazil must roll over their qualifying deposit and bonus amount over five (5) times and customers from other countries must roll over their qualifying deposit and bonus amount over six (6) times on: (1) settled single sports bets with odds of at least 2.0; or (2) settled multi-bets with odds of at least 1.5 per selection before customers can withdraw the amount of their bonus and any corresponding winnings.
6. The following types of bets will not be counted towards the wagering requirement: Cashed-Out and System bets or bets placed with a Free Bet or Cash bonus funds, bets which are settled as Void , as well as bets placed in Casino, Live Casino and Virtual section.
6.1 The maximum amount that counts towards rollover requirements of each bet is 50 EUR / 15,000 HUF / 500 NOK / 225 PLN / 4,000 INR / 100 NZD / 75 CAD / 50 USD / 300 BRL / 1,250 CZK / 6,500 JPY / 75 AUD / 42,500 CLP / 250 PEN / 55 CHF / 23,750 NGN / 800 TRY / 1,900 THB / 812,500 IDR / 800 ZAR / 1,050 MXN / 150 SGD / 225 MYR / 67,500 KRW / 2,800 PHP.
7. Only the first bet on a given event is calculated towards the bonus rollover requirements.
8. The wagering requirements must be met within 30 days of the player’s first deposit, otherwise the bonus shall expire and any corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
9. Where we have reasons to believe that players have placed a wager or series of wagers (either themselves or in conjunction with other customers) which results in a guaranteed profit from the bonus (irrespective of the outcome), we may reclaim the bonus, void the wager(s) and reclaim any winnings that resulted from such wager(s).
10. General Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.
Wazamba sports betting experience – test & review
Although I hope that my review has helped you, I would like to answer a few more questions about the operator at this point. Because: Because it is a fairly young company, the following and security of the players is not yet quite so large. Read below which questions players ask particularly frequently.
Is Wazamba reputable or a scam?
As I have already described, you can assume an absolutely reputable casino. Seriousness is generated here by some factors such as gambling regulation. See for yourself what measures the company has put in place for your safety. Only so much in advance: license and website encryption turn out very well here.
What games can I find at Wazamba?
As already mentioned, the game selection at Wazamba is particularly large. Over 2,000 different titles have made it here in less than a year – and there are more all the time. Look forward to slots, table games, live dealer tables and jackpots for the really big win.
How safe is Wazamba?
Security can be recognized by various features. On the one hand, the payout ratio provides information about how fair the casino is towards you. For my part, there is only one thing to say here: you don’t have to worry about anything when it comes to fairness and security.
What are the alternatives to Wazamba?
Wazamba is a very experienced company when it comes to gambling. Although it was only founded in 2019, it can already hold its own against others. If you are looking for alternatives, you will definitely find them in the list of real money casinos with similar features.
Follow us and check out our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube ►
● on Twitter ► esport.directory
● Facebook ► esport.directory
● Youtube ► esport.directory